Why is rehab so out of reach for normal income peoples whom are not in trouble with the law? - normal peoples vajinas
I drink so much over the years that I want to help, but can not help uptain no money in frount to trearment. 6,000-10,000 what? Desposal nobody can find. He himself used to take my insurance. no idea how to help stay on track and sober?
2 comments:
12 steps of AA?
http://www.aa.org/
One of the most difficult to admit that there is a problem and is the first step to healing. Congratulations! I suggest you take to your doctor about the possible routes you can talk to the help that they need to see if there is a treatment center that you can afford. Not only that, but I know that here in Canada, there are numerous number of meetings they can attend addiction like AA, and much more. You could look for this support and may be able to conduct a treatment center as well. I wish you good luck and remember, it's easy to stop drinking. The hard part is changing your lifestyle to live without alcohol. Stay strong aandkeep for your goals and you will do very well!
Another thing is that you can jump to chapters or in any bookstore and you still have a lot of Self-Help \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ recovery books.
Post a Comment