Friday, February 12, 2010

Diagram How A Camera Works Photography , Bracket On Camera?

Photography , Bracket On Camera? - diagram how a camera works

I have a brcket my 350D, the flash, what I need and how it would work, any help would be complete diagram, as well, thank you

2 comments:

cubfan74... said...

Not that I recommend this support (although Stroboframe is a good brand), but here is an example of a database of B & H Photo is:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/10 ...

They are very expensive. Check eBay, the used versions are slightly cheaper. The best substrate in May, "flip", so if you picture horizontally or vertically, will be the light at the top.

You also need a sync cable paid. Here's a Canon:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/49 ...

You can also OEM versions on eBay.

Not as a low-cost proposal as one might think

Good luck!


Jt C said...

Yes, could help work on it, but it will take a cable with the hot shoe (PC or terminal, if you blink)

Post a Comment