Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kidney Stone Sharp Pain In Urethra Would You Go To The Hospital If You Were In My Shoes?

Would you go to the hospital if you were in my shoes? - kidney stone sharp pain in urethra

He had quit kidney stones a few weeks ago, put a few in the urethra. Painful urination never leave, and even worse. Now I am not completely empty the bladder. It drains about one third of the route and stops the flow faster and may be accompanied by a sharp pain! Bread sticks for an hour or two, and even if I even pee! It is as if my bladder does not empty! I did not urinate in full in a position for three days now! Because I'm so bad in my area of the bladder, in general, I want to scream! It's as bad as it was when the stone remained stuck on the road! Could it be to heal scars from stones and the need to? Or is this something new? I do not know if it's worth anything from a tripto the emergency room of the hospital ... I do not die. But my doctor is unavailable and will be for a while. I do not want to be and not being able to urinate until they back in business! What would you do?

5 comments:

Herptoph... said...

First, the urethra is very Delecate, I would be careful about depending on a secondary infection, which I think you have, you have access to zythromax, I get it, but only if you are not allergic to pennicillian. I belive you a secondary infection which can be accompanied by a bladder infection have, antibiotics should have been taken early to prevent, for 7-10 days after the approval of the stones, something like that go. Your doctor should take a sample and see Protien urine, you may take a swab. Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease? If you have that might by the repetition of the plot calculations are caused.

stevieee... said...

Go now

Sandy R said...

If your doctor is unavailable and not with a doctor who covers, I will certainly be in the emergency room

Ammy said...

JESUS!
You for weeks!
Kidney stones can be fatal if not treated!

tnedutsmp .rM said...

Well, not the shoes do not fit me, to have LOL, health problems, wait, like a doctor, or see one of them, Dr. million in the United States,,,,, Duh ,,,,,

Post a Comment